The staff of Wallbase take copyright violations very seriously.
If you spotted an image that belongs to you and you don't want it to be shown on this website, please let us know using this e-mail address: email@example.com. We will delete it in a matter of hours and we will prevent from uploading it in the future. Thank you.
BY USING AND/OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE (collectively, including all Content available through the wallbase.cc domain name, the "Wallbase.cc", or "Website"), YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Terms of Service") If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the Wallbase.cc Website.
The services, including without limitation all content and other subject matter included within the services, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Wallbase.cc specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
Wallbase.cc takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service.
You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your AND OTHER USERS' online distribution and publication of your AND THEIR User Content.
You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the services, Wallbase.cc content, and user content remains with you and you use the services at your own risk. You agree that neither Wallbase.cc nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, arising out of or related to these terms or from the services, or from the use of or inability to use the services, user content, Wallbase.cc content, or from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Wallbase.cc has been informed of the possibility of such damage.
In no event will Wallbase.cc's aggregate liability, or that of its officers, directors, employees and agents, arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the services, or from the use of or inability to use the services, user content or Wallbase.cc content exceed one hundred dollars ($100). The limitations of liability set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Wallbase.cc and you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
You acknowledge that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any User Content that is available via the Wallbase.cc website. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any User Content for any reason whatsoever, whether or not it violates the Terms of Service.
Sharing Your Content
Wallbase.cc allows you to share and post content on the Service, including wallpapers, art, photos, comments, and other materials. Anything that you post, display, or otherwise make available on our Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) in such content, is referred to as "User Content." You retain all of your rights in all of the User Content you post to our Service.
How Wallbase.cc and other users can use your content
is subject to any applicable account settings you select. In doing so, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange, and distribute your User Content on Wallbase.cc for the purposes of operating and providing the Service(s) to you and to our other Users.
Nothing in these Terms shall restrict Wallbase.cc' rights under separate licenses to User Content. Please remember that the Wallbase.cc Service is a public platform, and that other Users may search for, see, and use any User Content that you make publicly available through the Service.
How long we keep your content:
Following termination of or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from your account' Wallbase.cc may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
Furthermore, Wallbase.cc and other Users may retain and continue to display, reproduce, modify, re-arrange, and distribute any of your User Content that other Users have favorited, rated, or otherwise interacted with or which you have posted to public or semi-public areas of the Service.
Your responsibility for your content:
To Wallbase.cc and our community. Wallbase.cc provides a creative and positive place for you to discover and share things you love, or post your creations. To keep it that way, we ask that you review and agree to abide by our rules. We must also insist that you only use our Service in a manner that is consistent with the Wallbase.cc's Acceptable Use Policy.
Please be a good citizen on Wallbase.cc, and always respect our Service and its Users. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove User Content from the Service for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or the Wallbase.cc Acceptable Use Policy.
It is important that you understand that you are in the best position to know if the materials you post are legally allowed. We therefore ask that you please be careful when deciding whether to make User Content available on our Service.
To third parties:
Wallbase.cc values and respects the rights of third party creators and content owners, and expects you to do the same. You therefore agree that any User Content that you post to the Service does not and will not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below), publicity rights or rights of privacy.
Definition of Intellectual Property Rights
When we refer to "Intellectual Property Rights" in these Terms, we mean all patent rights; copyright rights; moral rights; rights of publicity; trademark, trade dress and service mark rights (and associated goodwill); trade secret rights; and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications for any of these rights and registrations, renewals and extensions of any of these rights, in each case under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
Feedback you provide:
We value hearing from our Users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make Wallbase.cc more awesome. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including, without limitation, about how to improve the Service or our products ("Feedback").
By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction; your disclosure will not place Wallbase.cc under any fiduciary or other obligation; and we are free to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the Feedback without any restriction and without additional compensation to you.
By acceptance of your submission, Wallbase.cc does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Wallbase.cc, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Except for User Content, the Service itself, all content and other subject matter included on or within the Service, and all Intellectual Property Rights in or related to the Service or any such content or other subject matter ("Wallbase.cc Content") are the property of Wallbase.cc and its licensors.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you agree not to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Wallbase.cc Content without our permission.
Our license to you:
- Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms and our Acceptable Usage Policy, we grant you a license to use the Service, including accessing and viewing Wallbase.cc Content, for your personal, noncommercial use to allow you to express yourself, discuss public issues, report on issues of public concern, engage in parody and as expressly permitted by the features of the Service.
- Wallbase.cc may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. Except for the rights and licenses expressly granted, Wallbase.cc reserves all other rights and no other rights are granted by implication or otherwise.
Who can use Wallbase.cc
- You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Wallbase.cc, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Any use or access to the Service by anyone under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited.
- Because we respect the Wallbase.cc community, the Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Wallbase.cc.
- Creating an account with Wallbase.cc gives you access to the Services in our sole discretion.
- We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users.
- If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) "you" includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity's behalf.
- By connecting to Wallbase.cc with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
- You agree not to use user names that are offensive, obscene, or harassing to others.
- We reserve the right to require you to change your user name at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
Terminating your account
- You may close your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or using our built in account removal process from your profile.
- We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your User account or access to the Service for any reason, without notice or liability to you, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of our Acceptable Use Policy or these Terms, or for no reason.
- Upon termination of your use of the Service, you continue to be bound by:
- Section "How Wallbase.cc and other users can use your content",
- Section "How long we keep your content",
- Section "Feedback you provide",
- Section "Definition of Intellectual Property Rights",
- Section "Wallbase.cc Content",
- Section "Terminating your account",
- Section "Your interactions with other Users".
Your responsibility for your account
- When you create your Wallbase.cc account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Please be sure to provide us with up to date contact information for you so we know how to reach you.
- We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you agree to keep your account login and password secure.
- You must immediately notify Wallbase.cc of any compromise of your credentials you become aware of and any unauthorized use of your account.
Changes to the Service
Here at Wallbase.cc, we're always innovating and finding ways to provide our Users with new and innovative features and services. Therefore, we may, without prior notice, change the Service; add features, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
Your interactions with other Users
- Please keep in mind that you are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users.
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- Wallbase.cc will have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User's action or inaction.
- Please help to make Wallbase.cc a positive and respectful community.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to post User Content that:
- Creates a risk of harm, loss, damage, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
- Seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content;
- Asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Violates or encourages any conduct that violates applicable laws or regulations;
- Contains any information or content we deem to be:
- racially or ethnically offensive;
- Contains any information or content we deem to be:
- invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights,
- humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise),
- otherwise objectionable;
- Contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- Infringes any third party's Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Wallbase.cc's name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Wallbase.cc's system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Wallbase.cc or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Wallbase.cc Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or Wallbase.cc Content through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Wallbase.cc or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Attempt to scrape or download User Content or Wallbase.cc Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the stated methods above;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Wallbase.cc or Wallbase.cc trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Wallbase.cc's express written consent;
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by Wallbase.cc or in any manner not permitted by the Terms of Service;
- Use Wallbase.cc user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wallbase.cc and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), arising out of or in any way related to (i) your access to or use of the Services or Wallbase.cc Content, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your breach of any of these Terms.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
Wallbase.cc is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Wallbase.cc website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify Wallbase.cc in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to more easily facilitate the process we have provided a form for your use. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Alternatively you may make a written notice via email, facsimile or postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit Wallbase.cc to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow Wallbase.cc to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Wallbase.cc reserves the right to make changes and improvements to this Terms of Service, at any time and without notice.
Last update: 30th October 2012